Are you ready to apply your problem-solving and coding skills to a variety of compelling projects in the most complex business environments? Princeton Consultants could be the perfect fit for you to transition from academia. Founded in 1981, we blend IT and management consulting for many industry leaders as well as for smaller, fast-growing innovators.
Our services include AI, software application development, business process improvement, systems integration and large-scale IT-driven project management. Our 75-person firm employs small, agile teams that work in a collegial environment. We look for individuals with outstanding academic track records and the capability to cultivate advanced technical expertise and deep business intelligence.
- Full-time salaried employee
- Year-end bonus
- Other potential bonuses
- Career advancement reviews twice per year
- Small, high-powered work teams
- Assignments sometimes include business travel
- We have offices in Princeton, NJ and Midtown Manhattan
- Company-paid insurance: Health, Life, AD&D, LTD
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Maternity and family leave
- $100 overnight travel bonus