NOTE: Applications for Fall 2021 start date will be accepted on a rolling basis. Please expect a reach out within 2-3 weeks after application.
Location: S2N’s Downtown Boston Office (50 Milk Street) or S2N’s Denver Office
Company Description: S2N Health is a strategy consulting firm that specializes in developing business, market, and M&A strategies for MedTech Innovators.
Job Description: Our Analysts have a critical role on project teams, helping to ideate, create and deliver strategic insights to our clients across a range of technology and clinical areas. At S2N, Analysts have visibility to all aspects of the project, interact directly with clients on a regular basis, and receive extensive mentorship from the S2N Partners. S2N is a great place to learn, gain exposure to a wide variety of projects and clients, and work with a small, collegial and fun team. Examples of S2N Analyst activities include:
- Developing knowledge of companies, markets, technologies, and clinical practices
- Conducting primary research with clinicians, industry experts, and other stakeholders involved in the acquisition of novel technologies
- Building Excel models to quantify markets, project financials, and value technologies
- Communicating insights through compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Helping recruit, train and manage interns and co-ops
Qualifications: We are looking for individuals with a rigorous undergraduate degree, such as a life sciences, finance/economics or business, and with a strong interest in the healthcare field, medical technology, business and innovation. In addition, we require:
- Very strong analytical skills – quantitative and qualitative
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and mastery of Excel – ability to create basic financial models
- Experience in at least one coding language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Detail orientation and organizational skills
- Ability and desire to work in teams
- Intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle simultaneous projects and responsibilities
We offer a fun, collaborative work environment with a high degree of variety in terms of projects, clients, technologies, clinical areas and business challenges. Our team works closely together, providing ample opportunity for mentoring and growth. Because we are a small company working in intensive collaboration with our client-innovators, analysts have a big impact on both the S2N culture as well as our project teams.
Testimonial from S2N Employees:
“I am included in all aspects of client projects, allowing me to make a real contribution to incredibly interesting business questions and client challenges. I have seen my skills and knowledge grow enjoy coming to work with them every day.”
“The S2N team is very good at what they do, so they attract a variety of exciting projects and top-notch clients. Additionally, the S2N partners are wonderful mentors and team members who are patient and fun while expecting a high level of performance from themselves and the team.”