Join a team where you’ll always feel challenged
Innopiphany LLC. is a research group that specializes in forecasting, data analytics, health economics, market access and health policy. Established in 2013, we maintain extremely high standards in the quality and expertise that we deliver and this has allowed us to continually work with a group of loyal clients. Our leadership team has experience speaking at NASA, the NHS, the EU, SXSW, FutureMed and the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) and HIMSS; we have been quoted by The Wall Street Journal and National Public Radio; and have led teams recognized with awards from the UN, the White House, IDEA, the Triple Negative Foundation and the National Association of Female Executives. We are passionate in developing our staff and ensuring that our employee’s work continues to be both challenging and interesting.
· Strong understanding of health economic methodologies and ability to translate these into strategy and health policy recommendations
· Ability to rapidly understand a given disease epidemiology and overlay a health economic strategy.
· Understand weaknesses in health economic approaches: be able to pull out study limitations, areas of study uncertainty and potential flaws in primary, secondary and disease models.
· Take complex economic concepts and be able to simplify these for non-expert audiences.
· Be able to look at new legislation and summarize implications and any related economic analyses.
· Understand not only health economic methodologies but general economic principles such as macroeconomics and market drivers.
· Develop economic payer value propositions based on research for Phase I-II products and validate economic payer value propositions for products in Phase III/pre-Launch
· Ability to take ownership and lead projects
· Master or Bachelor degree in economics, health policy, epidemiology or related area
· Strong written, mathematical and verbal skills
· Precise attention to detail
- Strong communication (writing and oral) skills are a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, organizational and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and to take on new areas of research
- Skilled at working and leading cross-functional client teams including Medical Affairs, Commercial and Product Development Government Affairs, Managed Care, Customer Operations and varied stakeholders, such as professional societies, academics healthcare providers and payers.