Who We Are:
The Intelligent Systems Division develops automated solutions for commercial and government clients in multiple domains including transportation (traffic management, connected automated vehicle), manufacturing robotics, medical prognostics and communication standards.
Objectives of this Role:
- As an Intern, you will get to assist in developing infrastructure for the Shell Eco-marathon Autonomous Vehicle competition where teams compete to race autonomous cars in a simulated environment hosted in a cloud environment.
- Developing the web technology used for the contest.
- Local Year Round Student
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Develop web technology for use in the Shell Eco-marathon competition.
- Perform laboratory and/or field testing of application.
- Coordinate technical tasks with SwRI competition organizers.
- Support preparation of technical documentation and/or presentation material for use of application.
- Must be pursuing a BS degree or MS degree with a 3.00 GPA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field such as Software Engineering or Computational Engineering
- A valid/clear driver’s license is required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.