Who We Are:
The Robotics Department designs and develops automated vehicle technologies for unmanned ground and aerial vehicles (UGVs and UAVs), automated material handling and transit, connected and automated vehicles (CAVs), and autonomous off-road vehicles for global commercial and government clients.
Objectives of this Role:
- Join automated vehicle project teams to achieve SwRI client objectives.
- Apply automated vehicle technologies to real-world solutions for global clients.
- Learn about SwRI’s research areas, approach to engineering, and business model.
- Summer 2023, Local, or Co-op student
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Help design, implement, and test various automated vehicle localization, navigation, mapping, path planning, and perception technologies.
- Test and evaluate vehicle platforms and automated driving systems.
- Contribute to design discussions for project tasks