Title: Global Supply Chain Planning Internship
Location(s): Marlborough, MA, Maple Grove, MN, San Jose, CA
Duration: 12 weeks
The Global Supply Chain (GSC) team’s mission of implementing focused supply chain strategies that support business growth, profitability objectives and service level excellence.
As a Supply Chain Intern at Boston Scientific, you will…
- Providing analytical support for various divisional and cross-divisional supply chain initiatives
- Conducting data analysis to support demand planning, supply planning and inventory management activities
- Assisting planners in publishing weekly/monthly reports regarding service level, backorder, forecast accuracy, build plan accuracy and inventory performance
- Assisting planners with product development process (PDP) and product launch activities
- Identifying and contributing to value improvement projects (VIP)
- Analyzing current metrics and make recommendations on improvements
- Becoming proficient at SAP, Rapid Response and other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- A final presentation to GSC management will be delivered at the conclusion of the internship
- A rising Junior or Senior working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or related field. Coursework in Business, Supply Chain, Operations and/or Logistics.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Organized and able to consistently deliver on deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize complex data
- Leadership experience, extracurricular activities and/or volunteer work a plus
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
About Boston Scientific:
Boston Scientific is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. Our products are used to help diagnose or treat complex diseases and conditions across multiple fields: cardiovascular, respiratory, digestive, neurological, urological and pelvic health.
Science advances when everyone can
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran