View job on Handshake
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
Looking to accelerate your career? ACCO Brands is a dynamic multi- branded international organization invested in partnering with you to “Create Your Future,” by gaining valuable real-world experience in multiple operations roles, challenging leadership roles, and exciting collaboration opportunities around the world.
We are seeking the next generation of Operations Leadership; a forward-thinking college graduate or a candidate who is just starting their career for our Global Operations Leadership Development Associate role.
We offer many different career pathways in a dynamic, global environment. Candidates can expect exposure to diverse projects in different roles, including:
· Sourcing, Supply Chain & Logistics
· Manufacturing & Distribution Operations Leadership
What you should know:
Possible assignment locations:
· Alexandria, PA
· Booneville, MS
· Lake Zurich, IL
· Ogdensburg, NY
· Sidney, NY
There will be several rotations over an 18–24-month period. Relocation and travel will be required. A relocation package will be offered and travel expenses will be paid by the company.
You will work with one of ACCO’s knowledgeable mentors with each rotation.
After successful completion of the program, and based on your interests and the organization’s needs, you will be placed in a position within the Operations team. Keep in mind, we are a global company-offering unique opportunities.
· Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering, or other related business degree.
· Commitment and passion to development; with an interest in leading teams and making a direct impact on company success
· Committed to relocation and/or extensive travel for assignments and future career opportunities
· Well organized, detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities
· Enthusiastic and determination to succeed.
· Strong leadership attributes, with a proactive approach to personal development.
· Ability to analyze business reports and data to drive organization growth and continuous operational improvement.
· Ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects with time line management, cost improvement and a variety of operational performance metrics required.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a PowerA® gaming controller, a Five Star® notebook, an AT-A-GLANCE® calendar or planner, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We’re proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and partner with us to accelerate your career.