The Global Business Operations group delivers world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The team provides DTCC’s portfolio of core securities and superior transaction processing and client services support in an environment that minimizes risk and cost while maximizing efficiency. While each intern will gain an understanding of what the department, they are assigned to does and the business role it plays within Global Business Operations, their specific job responsibilities will be dependent on the department they are assigned to work in.
Some responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in day-to-day processing activities
- Work on assigned, special projects with an emphasis on time management and optimal results
- Communicate with confidence, ensuring information presented is accurate
- Participate in team meetings
- Support the team on ad-hoc tasks, assignments, etc.
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s degree in the following curriculums: Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, MIS or Business & Technology Management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to grasp new concepts
- Proficient computer and technical skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Experience working in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong interest in the financial services industry
- Previous internship experience is a strong plus
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (now or in the future)
- Candidates must have minimum of a 3.2 GPA to be considered
About our Internship Program:
DTCC offers 10-week summer internships for university students in several departments and locations around the globe. Internships are an opportunity to contribute to DTCC’s daily operations, while learning more about the company and the financial services and technology industries. As a summer intern, you’ll be aligned as closely as possible to a team that leverages your academic skills and considers your future career aspirations. Upon a successful summer, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our new graduate program upon obtaining their degree, also known as the EDGE Program.
Here’s what you can expect as a DTCC intern:
- Access to senior leaders
- Workshops for skill-building and career development
- Participation in employee resource groups
- Team volunteering with local charities
- A sense of community
Engage with DTCC this Fall:
- August – October 2021: Engage with us virtually and apply to our jobs
- November – January 2022: Interview virtually with our team
- February 2022: Receive an offer and accept!
- February – June 2022: Engage with our colleagues as you close out your school year
- June 2022: Start the Summer Intern Program