Are you ready to grow your career with a stable organization that is passionate about serving others and focuses on it’s employees?
Sodexo is seeking a Multi-Service General Manager for Holy Rosary Healthcare in Miles City, MT. The GM will oversee and direct all supervisors within both Food and EVS and will support a team of 45 frontline employees at this acute care and long term care hospital. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a passion for developing employees, and have a proven ability to drive and improve patient experience. Management experience in either Food Service and/or Environmental Services (EVS) is required.
If you have a background as a Food Service Manager or Environmental Services (EVS) Manager and you are looking for work-life balance with a primarily Monday-Friday (8am-5pm) schedule with a competitive compensation package including a $5,000 sign-on bonus and full-benefits package that kicks in day 1, apply now!
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Possesses strong leadership skills with the ability to work independently, drive program compliance, and reach project target dates of completion;
- Management experience in Food Service and/or Environmental Services/Housekeeping and/or Patient Transport experience in a hospital or healthcare environment;
- Ability to analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management;
- Proven ability to effectively manage projects;
- Proven background in improving patient satisfaction;
- Proficient with MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel;
- Previous Sodexo experience is a plus
- Develop and lead a team of frontline staff and supervisors;
- Provides a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
- Works with the Environment of Care Committee and Infection Prevention Director
- Effectively manages the Unit Operating System
- Responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores
Employees who work in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination via an online portal.