Position Title: Fulfillment & Logistics Coordinator
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Arvada office near Denver, Colorado
Position Summary: The Fulfillment & Logistics Coordinator is responsible for managing booking and documentation for all imports, managing sales fulfillment in coordination with our warehouses and in our ERP system, and managing the Uncommon samples store and fulfillment. This position is accountable for and supports our operational logistics from suppliers to warehouses and customers. This role reports to the Supply Chain Manager.
Physical labor, including moving heavy cocoa sacks and carrying multiple boxes to the shippers is required (ability to lift 50-70lbs is required). This person also must have their own vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- Execute on bookings and logistics instructions in coordination with Supply Chain Manager
- Send Shipping Instructions to exporters
- Communicate clearly with logistics providers, customs brokers, warehouses, and UC team to ensure that all parties are aware of timelines, requirements and incoming shipments
- Ensure proper documentation for each shipment, verify details, and manage document filing per contract.
- Ensure all logistics and related invoices are sent to accounting team for payment
Sales Logistics and Fulfillment
- Manage order release process to warehouses through ERP system.
- Coordinate with outbound external LTL logistics partners to have the order picked up and shipped and inform UC sales team with tracking information
- Ensure proper allocation and tracking of lots shipped.
- File damaged delivery claims with shippers as needed and support on customer logistics issues.
- Order samples inventory from warehouse
- Record and track samples inventory movements and stock levels
- Package and ship all customer samples originating from e-commerce or UC sales team
- Manage e-commerce samples store
- Assist Supply Chain Manager in processing cocoa bean samples for internal evaluation
- Participate in Uncommon Cacao sensory panel to evaluate cocoa bean samples
- Excellent attention to detail and numbers
- Skilled at clear communication across multiple parties
- Enthusiasm for organization (filing, record keeping)
- Computer literacy in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) + Google Suite (Gmail, google drive, google docs, google sheets)
- Ability to operate within CRM and ERP software systems (experience in Salesforce and/or Ascent a plus)
- Spanish language competency preferred
- Experience in inventory management, logistics, or the food industry preferred
$40,000-$50,000 annually, depending on experience
Potential for overtime pay over 40 hours per week