As an experienced Business Analyst, you’ll shape the technology solutions that drive strategic initiatives for the Fraud Risk Product team. You will play a critical role in our mission to combat fraud and reduce losses across CCB as we keep our customers and company safe.
You will effectively bridge the gap between business requirements and technology teams to drive the Fraud Risk book of work. In this leadership role, you will have direct responsibility for solutions that help reduce fraud for our clients and the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you’ll interact with colleagues in various lines of business to learn about challenges and opportunities and translate that insight into impactful solutions.
- Collaborate with business and technology teams and other key stakeholders to understand and advance the Fraud Risk book of work
- Gather and analyze business requirements and write functional specifications to drive agile software development
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 7+ years Financial Services experience.
- 7+ years Business Analyst experience.
- Advanced knowledge of financial products and business processes
- Advanced experience in the software development process
- Ability to translate strategic goals into technology solutions, and vice versa
- Understanding of agile practices driving software development
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and development teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently; agility in a fast-paced environment