Supply Chain/Fleet Procurement Interns may be asked to help support a variety of functions including supporting the acquisition of vehicles from purchase to delivery. This includes but is not limited to providing pricing analysis on depreciation, current wholesale pricing trends, exception management, and reviewing inventory for quality. Interns are expected to observe, learn, and own tasks that will assist the Fleet Procurement team in strengthening our pricing and sourcing strategies.
What will you do?
Review vehicle conditions
- Review vehicle condition reports at auction
- Account for reconditioning costs
- Pass or fail vehicles based on provided guidance
- Enter pricing/Set proxies/manage biddable list/enter pricing calculated price based on a set of conditions
Post-Sale Processing – Data and Analysis
- Reconcile the day’s purchases from various systems
- Support Buying Team by providing deprecation and pricing analysis
- Ensure the accuracy of data being uploaded into payment systems
- Provide support to Buyers as needed and requested
- Enter stats into databases for reporting
- Communicate with transport vendors to make sure purchases are getting picked-up. Solving any issues that may arise.
- Ensure the timely delivery of units
- Receive and reconcile transportation invoices
- Update transportation databases as needed
Transport Department Interns may be asked to help support a variety of functions, including vehicle transportation management and related activities. Interns are expected to observe, learn, and own tasks that will assist the Transport team in strengthening our transportation management services.
What will you do?
- Creating and Implementing Exception Reporting
- Analyze and resolve missing vehicle reports
- Identifying underperforming channels and segments and crafting recommendations for their improvement
- Assist in review and identify areas where we may be underserved
- Assist in scheduling, training, and execution of new processes
- Participate in or support implementation of new TMS platform.