Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry’s best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 36 million microinverters on more than 1.5 million homes across 130 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams have a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the center of our shared energy future.
Join us on our mission!
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team. This role will be based in our Fremont office and/or could be a remote position, reporting to the Director of Corporate, FP&A in support of all FP&A Processes. This position will provide leadership support for Global Finance and manage many key forecast processes. FP&A is a small team that reports to the CFO and manages all Budgeting, Forecasting, and Financial Modeling for the company.
- Support the Corporate consolidations process, including the Annual Operating Plan and monthly forecasts
- Work cross functionally to assist in building a full set of financial forecasts: P&L, Balance sheet and Cash Flow.
- Work with business finance, operations, tax, treasury and accounting to develop all inputs.
- Own all Corporate forecast inputs such as tax, interest, stock comp and share count.
- Understand the impacts of complex debt offerings on the company as market dynamics change.
- Analyst company valuation compared to peers.
- Develop and deliver executive analysis and reporting packages.
- Create complex financial models to drive decision support, generate insightful analytics, and find new opportunities for Enphase success.
- Maintain and improve financial forecast models in excel.
- Assist with Anaplan development and dashboards.
- Assist with reporting needs throughout the business.
- Other ad-hoc FP&A tasks and analysis as necessary.
- 0+ years of relevant Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics or other Business related major.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to analyze complex data and derive meaning/insight.
- High level of initiative and works well in a cross functional team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexible to change.
- Strong Excel modeling required (VBA, Macros, Python a plus)