View job on Handshake
Financial Restructuring Group
Houlihan Lokey has the largest, most experienced worldwide financial restructuring practice of any investment banking firm, with nearly 275 professionals located in offices across the globe. In 2021, we worked on more than 175 restructuring-related transactions on behalf of companies, their creditors and shareholders, and other constituents. Houlihan Lokey has advised on more than 1,500 restructuring transactions, with aggregate debt claims in excess of $3.0 trillion.
Our group employs an interdisciplinary approach to engagements and is accustomed to evaluating complex, highly leveraged situations in short time frames. We are also a recognized leader in achieving merger and acquisition transactions for distressed companies.
FR hires new Financial Analysts to work specifically with the group, assisting with a variety of transactions, including creditor- and debtor-side restructurings and distressed mergers & acquisitions. The group offers a unique opportunity for Financial Analysts to work on projects that provide exposure to various financial advisory and investment banking products and industries. These services include:
· Advising clients in out-of-court and Chapter 11 restructurings
· Debt and equity financings
· Distressed M&A advisory services
· Special-situation principal investing
· Participating in complex negotiation on behalf of our clients
Financial Analysts are typically members of deal teams comprising at least one Managing Director, Vice President, Associate, and Financial Analyst.
· A B.A./B.S./B.B.A. in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Applied Economics is required, as is course work in accounting and finance.
· COVID vaccination required, subject to applicable state and federal law.
· Strong financial and computer skills, as well as a fundamental understanding of valuation theory, methodologies, and applications, are recommended.
· Candidates must possess a demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff, strong analytical abilities, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.