The Finance & Strategy team serves as trusted advisors to the company, informing and guiding critical C-level decisions through insightful analyses & thought partnership. We are looking for a forward-thinking, driven individual who will succeed in a fast-paced environment and support our team in making sound recommendations that will allow the company to scale as we propel the business now from a Billion revenue to the Multi-Billion era.
In this Finance & Strategy Analyst rotation program, analysts will have the opportunity to be a part of 4 of our 6 different teams over the course of two years! Participants will learn how to deliver high-precision forecasting & concrete insights, build complex financial models, and become well-rounded finance professionals. Our analysts are the foundation of the success of the team, and so your impact will be felt immediately as you develop finance and business acumen.
After completing the program, Rotation Analysts will have the opportunity to graduate into one of the functions on a permanent basis!
- Analyze financial results, distill and synthesize key trends, and communicate key risks & opportunities to influence business outcomes.
- Build and maintain financial models to inform key business decisions
- Handle organizational budgets and partner with executives to empower them to invest with impact
- Implement improvements & automation to streamline current processes
- Build on foundation of strong relationships with our partners across the organization and drive cross-functional alignment
- Own high-precision forecasting and relevant scenarios for $1 Billion+ Revenue, Billings, and other topline metrics
- Assist in preparation of monthly & quarterly P&L management reporting
- Take on new & evolving priorities for the team, including ad hoc analyses
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business, or other technical discipline with planned graduation in Spring 2022
- Experience with modeling and working with data required
- Strong experience in Excel and other Office and/or Gsuite tools
- Positive attitude with an analytical mindset and desire to learn new things quickly. Team player eager to further develop and grow with us
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and attention to detail – “get it done” attitude