Houlihan Lokey’s Business Services Group offers M&A advisory, capital raising, valuation, and corporate restructurings to public and private companies. We work with companies providing professional and technology-related services across a number of end markets and regularly collaborate with other Houlihan Lokey industry and product groups to bring the highest level of knowledge, services, and relationships to our clients.
Our team covers a broad array of sectors, with bankers dedicated to each of our primary coverage areas. We maintain deep, senior-level relationships with major strategic and financial buyers of professional and technology-related services companies, as well as large, public, and private company thought leaders within the industry.
As one of the leading M&A advisors in our sector, we help open doors to opportunities—whether our clients are seeking a strategic or financial partner in a change-of-control or minority-investment transaction.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
A Financial Analyst in the M&A Group supports new business development and investment banking engagements. You will work on a variety of transactions across industry coverage groups that provide exposure to various investment banking services, including mergers and acquisitions, private placements of debt and equity, refinancings and leveraged buyouts, among others. Key responsibilities include:
· Preparing, analyzing, and explaining historical and projected financial information
· Coordinating and performing business due diligence and execute M&A transactions
· Preparing confidential information memoranda, management presentations, marketing pitches and other presentations
· Valuing companies and businesses
· Assisting in the marketing and planning of engagements
· Building relationships and maintaining direct contact with clients, prospective clients and professional advisors
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities and background:
· B.A./B.S./B.B.A. in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related discipline
· Graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023
· COVID vaccination required, subject to applicable and federal law
· Strong analytical abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Highly detail oriented