This position is responsible for supporting the company-wide budgeting process, working closely with various cross-functional teams. The ability to gain information from various systems, such as general ledger, store point-of-sale, and e-commerce order management is a key attribute of this position to provide useful management knowledge.
1. Serve as an important player in budget and forecast process.
2. Develop and lead scalable and efficient financial reporting that supports the business including routine & ad-hoc analysis on Sales, Expense and Headcount.
3. Manage and organize financial data to enable Finance team to move quickly, supporting the business as a whole and turn data into the information that will support business decisions.
4. Collaborate and interact with business teams and cross-functional teams and create new reports to support financial data request.
5. Responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance technology and innovation that will enhance department effectiveness.
6. All See’s staff must be committed to the Company’s core principles and workplace values, including a demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion
- BA/BS in Business Analytics, Finance, Business, Economics with up to 5 years of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated technology interest and aptitude, proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage change efficiently, proactively and in a positive manner.
- Data driven and highly analytical minded
- Exposure to Adaptive Planning, other planning systems or ERP environment is a plus.
- Ability to communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Demonstrated team player with ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to multi-task, adjust priorities and handle diverse responsibilities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
See’s is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).