Here’s what you can expect as a Financial Analyst:
Team Genesis, DaVita’s development and real estate team, is seeking an energetic and highly motivated Financial Analyst to help build out a new functional area. This new team impacts all of DaVita’s 2,800 clinical and office locations. Help craft new policy and shepherd projects to benefit over 200,000 patients and 67,000 teammates across the United States. Build and give presentations to senior leadership, up to and including the Board of Directors. Work with a fun and energetic group with a hybrid work from home policy. Take advantage of close mentorship and a wide verity of training opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this career opportunity will be a quick-learner, ambitious, and a hard worker. He or she will adept at quickly building trust and maintaining stakeholder relationships across different departments in multiple locations. This Analyst will be a creative and logical problem solver. He or she will also have a strong attention to detail and have demonstrated the ability to produce error-free deliverables with minimal oversight. The person in this position will also have a strong sense of “team” and have the keen ability to collaborate well with others.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to balance multiple priorities and drive towards results, this is a great opportunity to join a company that continues to grow and make a difference in people’s lives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate projects across internal and external stakeholders to ensure milestones are met on a timely schedule
• Review data to create efficiencies and synergies across the 2,800+ site portfolio
• Analyze information to make recommendations on new policies and procedures
• Partner with multiple teams to assemble large data sets and supporting insights
• Oversee financial modeling (and all related deliverables)
• Produce ad-hoc analyses and assist in various planning activities related to DaVita’s corporate real estate strategy
• Identify new tools and methodologies to automate reporting process and analytics that will allow the organization to scale and innovate
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Public Health, or relevant field at a top undergraduate program
• 1 year of experience in finance, strategy, heath care, or relevant field (internships included)
• Advanced skills in Excel modeling and report building
• Robust PowerPoint skills
• Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau or Power BI)
• Experience with Essbase, or similar financial reporting systems (e.g. Anaplan)
• Knowledge of ArcGIS
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.