DaVita Inc., A Fortune 500 ® company, is one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health care communities. DaVita – which is Italian for “giving life” – is working to provide quality service to patients, partners and teammates. Our teammates exemplify the company’s Core Values: Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun!
We are looking for a full-time Financial Analyst to be based out of El Segundo, CA or Denver, CO to support our Investor Relations, Enterprise FP&A and Capital Structure functions. The ideal candidate for this career opportunity will be a quick-learner, ambitious and ready to learn. The person in this position will have a strong sense of “team” and have the keen ability to work well with others. Basic requirements are a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance-related fields, some work experience (internships are ok), and intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research and Analysis
- Analyze and summarize earnings calls, presentations and public releases of peers and competitors
- Analyze and summarize analyst research reports and models
- Support our ESG efforts by assisting with research and analytics on key ESG topics
- Perform shareholder trend analysis each quarter
- Perform routine variance analysis versus forecasts and budgets
- Preparation of presentation materials and routine reporting
- Assist with quarterly earnings call materials preparation
- Maintain master data file with KPI’s
- Assist with preparing Board materials as needed
- Assist with credit agreement compliance reporting
- Assist with preparation of ad-hoc presentation materials for investor conferences, ratings agencies, debt transactions and internal meetings
- Support our ESG reporting and survey responses (DJSI, CDP)
- Forecasting and Modelling
- Assist with performing strategic analysis/scenario modelling
- Maintain key aspects of the Enterprise Model for EPS forecasting
- Short-term and long-term cash flow forecasting
- Ad-hoc Projects
- Support projects such as debt financings, share repurchase programs and other similar financial transactions
- Work with other teams to support business transactions and new business opportunities
Strong Candidates dates for this position will have the following skills and attributes coming in:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the area of Mathematics, Finance, Accounting and Economics (MBA undergrad ok)
- Up to 2 years of experience (internships ok)
- High proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint; Essbase preferred
- Detailed knowledge of financial statements and the relationships among them
- Experience in financial modeling (integrated income statement, balance sheet and cash flow)
- Strong work ethic
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Takes ownership over projects
- Willing to stretch “up” and “down” in responsibilities
- Personal values in line with DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment & Fun
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.