Utilize a financial skill set to oversee onsite operational reporting and supply management for 3rd Party operations servicing Marmaxx distribution needs. Establishes and maintains specifications for supplies, equipment and service contracts needed to support the West Coast campus locations.
- Supervises procurement and supply inventory management functions utilizing the Oracle platform. This includes generating Purchase Orders, vendor relations monthly supply inventory counts.
- Oversees on-site clerical and support staff members managed by 3rd party provider to maintain supply inventories and operational reporting.
- Collaborate with MMX Home office 3rd party finance team in the creation of Monthly Expense Forecasts by providing updated productivity projections and assisting in identifying expense risk/opportunity for MMX Distribution Services Supply Chain Operations. This includes the development of operational strategies and their associated financial cost/savings impact.
- Understand operational trends, compile, analyze, monitor and distribute financial and production-related reports including, but not limited, forecasts and budget development for west coast 3rd party campuses.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities to improve team’s overall efficiency, depth of insight, accuracy, etc.
- Develop and preparation of daily weekly and monthly expense production and operational reports as required for the operational field team and Home Office support team to address tactical and strategic operational needs.
- Acts as conduit between operations and finance and participates in monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reviews.
- Participates in quarterly Finance and Security audits.
- Assist operations in Year-end inventory planning, coordination, and execution of Marmaxx merchandise on site.
- Perform financial and production-related Ad Hoc analysis as needed.
- 3+ years’ experience in Operations/Supply Chain position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain and/or Operations Management- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including deadline-sensitive priorities.
- Highly organized, analytical thinker with strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to positively influence results, deliver above expectations, and collaborate cross functionally.