Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company’s inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing state-of-the-art devices and services that are needed to successfully serve and protect our communities. We are a tech company that won’t stop innovating until the bullet is obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
The AXON Internship Program is designed to develop emerging professionals by providing them unique opportunities to impact the world. As a Finance/Accounting intern, you will join a group of amazing leaders who are passionate about their work and ability to drive our mission. You will have ownership on a project that will give you the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the organization and to our customers worldwide. Apply the skills and knowledge you’ve learned in school in a corporate environment. No idea is too far out of reach, and we embrace our interns’ voices and diverse perspectives. Connect with experienced mentors and corporate leaders, grow your problem-solving and leadership skills, and dedicate your summer to protecting life.
12-week summer internship in areas such as General Ledger Accounting, Revenue Accounting or Financial Planning & Analysis
- Assist with monthly and quarterly close activities, reconciliations and reporting processes
- You will prepare and book journal entries to ensure the appropriate accounting treatment
- Manage data integrity and preparation of financial information to ensure completeness, accuracy, timeliness and accessibility
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and business case modeling as per business requirements
- Bring a fresh viewpoint to help identify ways to improve the processes and efficiency as we move through a phase of rapid growth and technology change
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or advanced degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 or above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or in teams
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and passionate for continuous improvement
- Exposure to leadership and subject matter experts
- Mentorship and networking
- Community service activities
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Diversity and Inclusion Affinity Groups