About the Role:
The Falcon Complete Security Advisor Intern works within a team of advisors focused on overall health and security posture of all Falcon Complete customers. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a combination of technical, security, and customer management skills aimed at guiding customers towards a successful and secure experience with Falcon Complete. Under the direction of leadership, this role will execute daily tasks to ensure Falcon Complete can achieve its mission to stop breaches.
- Assess customer’s Falcon environment and ensure alignment with Falcon Complete standards.
- Provide Falcon Complete customers with recommendations that align to improved security.
- Create and recommend remediation for components of CrowdStrike products that may lead to improved security posture.
- Contact customers directly upon identification of misalignment with Falcon Complete standards.
- Document, update, and resolve all customer related issues in accordance with established procedures and SLAs.
- Develop and provide customers with service reports and stats as requested.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with support team to help troubleshoot and coordinate efforts to resolve technical issues.
What You’ll Need
- Customer empathy and ability to guide customers towards desired outcome.
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills including verbal and written.
- Partner with CrowdStrike teams to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows, Linux, and MAC operating systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of threat detection and incident response.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Technology and/or Cybersecurity or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Malicious Code: Detection and Response
- Knowledge of Audit, Logging, and Monitoring Controls (SIEM, UEBA, MDR/XDR).
- Intrusion Detection and Response
- Strong analytical capabilities and a desire to learn new things; experience working with customers a plus
- Able to work across multiple teams to resolve customer issues and requests
- Knowledge of the following frameworks: ISO 27001/2, NIST Cyber Security Framework, CIS Critical Security, PCI DSS, Cloud Controls Matrix and MITRE Att&ck, a plus.
Here’s what our previous interns have to say about our program:
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.