View job on Handshake
At Pacific Seafood, we do more than just provide the world with the healthiest proteins on the planet. We cultivate a work environment that listens to our team members, nurtures potential, embraces diversity, and values innovative thinking. As a leader in the seafood industry, we know that the key to our success is based on the commitment to excellence displayed by each of our team members.
Will gain exposure and experience working directly with site representatives in a fast-paced, and highly active atmosphere to create CAD drawings and process flows for our facilities. These drawings will then be used to improve our space planning, process improvement, and technology initiatives.
· Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Seafood Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
· Create to scale CAD drawings of facilities including buildings and critical manufacturing and storage equipment.
· Work directly with site General Managers, Engineers and specialist to capture facility details, process flows and critical manufacturing equipment.
· Complete and submit drawings to a central repository.
· Prepare project overview and present findings to executive leadership.
· Perform other duties, as assigned.
What You Bring to Pacific Seafood:
- Pursuit of a Engineering or Planning undergraduate/graduate degree.
- Prior work experience in related field and a professional office environment.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- CAD experience.
- Targeted graduation date of June 2023 or earlier.