View job on Handshake
providing safe, secure, functional, and resilient Embassy and Consulate facilities that support diplomacy throughout the world.
As a member of the Foreign Service, you will build relationships with the local community, serve your country, engage with different cultures, and do meaningful, interesting work.
The following is required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Facility Management or Facility Engineering with no experience, OR Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of Specialized Experience OR Master’s Degree with 2 years Specialized Experience
• Worldwide Availability
• U.S. Citizenship
• Between 21-59 years of age to be appointed (veterans excepted)
In return for your service, you will receive the following benefits:
• Paid housing while abroad
• Paid K-12 education for dependent children overseas
• Federal retirement (pension and TSP (401K) matching), life and health insurance
• Starting salaries ranging from $70,009 to $111,493, not including allowances
• Cost of living adjustments, hardship pay, and danger pay depending on assignment
• Student loan repayment program
• Training and career development
Applications are due November 9. Please follow the instructions in the vacancy announcement and ensure that you upload your transcript(s), provide complete responses to the accomplishments questionnaire questions (mini-essays) and draft a thoughtful statement of interest.
Questions? Send an email to FMRecruiting@state.gov
Join our team today!