At TSMC, We Develop the Technologies that Shape the Future and Change the World!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives including high performance computing, mobile, automotive electronics, and the Internet of Things. If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
Are you passionate about the design, construction, and operation of one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the world? TSMC is looking for a “Fab Production Control Planner” to bridge capacity support and Demand fulfillment within headquarter demand planning, Operation Resource Planning and Fab Manufacturing team. The mission of this job is to reliably fulfill customer orders through competitive manufacturing cycle time, quick response to demand / order changes and accurate delivery schedule with agile production planning.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Fab operation management: NTO pilots and priority lots management, production wafer start / In-line WIP management, key bottleneck tool performance monitor and CT reduction management).
- Operation KPI monitor and schedule/resource control
- A Master degree in Industrial Engineering, MBA or related fields.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and multi-disciplinary environment.
- At least 2 years working experience of Fab operation or production planning.
- Programming skills, knowledge about IC process and logistic flow are preferred.
- Proactive working attitude, good communication, and presentation skills.
- Cross function/organization project handling experience is a plus.
What We Look For
- Integrity, Character and Attitude
- Professionalism Commitment to Deliver the Best Efforts to This Job Requirement
- Project management and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of, and adherence to, safety measures
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple operational disciplines
- A COMPANY that drives worldwide information technology by empowering the foremost technology companies with manufacturing capabilities that match their innovation.
- A CAREER where you can work with smart peers around the world and to work together in a challenging and ever-evolving industry.
- A WORKPLACE that provides career development, access to state-of-the-art technology, a sense of comradery, and responsibilities.