- Administrative Assistant to Prodigal’s Principal, Arvind Ethan David, including scheduling internal and external meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, and various personal tasks
- Assist Head of Company with writing tasks including proofreading and giving notes on script outlines, drafts, and other creative materials.
- Attend and take notes at staff, production, and creative meetings and assist Producers to translate creative needs of artists into actionable plans for researching, budgeting, and project momentum
- Assist Producers in creating and updating spreadsheets based on talent and vendor research, scheduling, tracking, and additional project management needs
- Assist Producers as the point-of-contact for production of upcoming audio projects and immersive theatre ventures, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports for lead production staff as needed
- Various minimal design tasks such as assisting with preparation of pitch decks, and update text and images on project websites using WordPress and Wix, etc
- Assist Producers with creating copy and designing email blasts for company projects
- Read and cover scripts to evaluate production potential for the company as needed
- Various filing and administrative tasks for Prodigal
- You’re located on PST time zone
- You are willing to work in-office in Buellton, CA ~2x/month.
- You have photoshop/design skills
- You’re looking to grow within a small company
$16-18/hour depending on experience + overtime compensation
After the initial 3 month period has been completed, upon renegotiation of continued employment & CA state law, the candidate is eligible to receive health, vision, and dental benefits.
Please note that Prodigal Entertainment is currently a remote-working company at this time with some in-person tasks requested.
Prodigal is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), committed to diversity and inclusion in all areas of digital, stage, television, audio, and filmed media.
Prodigal operates in good faith per labor requirements of the state of California, USA.