Graduate/Entry-level position with full training – up to 6 figure earnings
Location: Hybrid-remote, based out of Austin, TX
Start date: April 18th, 2022
Managing a full sales cycle on a 180-recruitment desk as a market specialist in Healthcare
GQR is an award-winning (SIA Fastest Growing Executive Search Firm, LinkedIn’s Most Socially Engaged, Investors In People (IPP) Silver Award) global talent acquisition company specializing in developing talent solutions for the world’s most innovative industry sectors. We are reimagining recruitment and redefining the future of work with human-enabled talent technology.
We deliver Talent Acquisition, People Intelligence, Employer Branding, and Employee Experience solutions for STEM institutions – with a unique focus on Healthcare, Life Science, Technology, Financial Services, and Energy & Engineering sectors. Unparalleled market knowledge, unwavering drive, and steadfast efficiency are what define our success. Our holistic approach to talent acquisition, confidence in navigating uncharted territory, and high standards of accountability are what make our success a reality.
- Join a high-performing, collaborative, and specialized team, focused on providing top talent to industry-leading firms.
- Work within an untapped, niche industry within the Healthcare, Technology, or Life Sciences recruitment market
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional network
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to become a subject matter expert in your specialization
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for priority roles
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements
- Proven record of success (academics, sport, targets, sales)
- High GPA
- Ambitious, competitive, and motivated
- Confident communicator and natural leadership skills
- A personality that thrives in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Entrepreneurial – self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, meritocratic environment
- Ability to hit and surpass KPIs and set challenging goals to master tasks
- Ability to persevere through obstacles and challenges
- Ability to handle high-stress situations calmly and effectively
What we Offer:
- Competitive earnings + bonus structure
- Structured in-person training program with our expert Learning & Development team
- Attractive benefits package (health, vision, dental, pension, 401k)
- Generous PTO & Volunteer Day options o High autonomy and flexibility
- Direct reporting to industry experts & leadership, with global collaboration opportunities
- Career Progression – merit-based career progression and leadership opportunities
- Comprehensive training from a dedicated global executive and L&D team
- Global travel opportunities – taking advantage of our incentive trips, Jet Sets, and inter-office collaborations
- Long-term relocation opportunities within GQR’s international office network
- Opportunities to enroll in external learning pathways to further educate and develop in a field of your choice
You must have a US passport or Green Card to be eligible for this role. We are not currently in a position to offer graduates visa sponsorship.