View job on Handshake
Graviton Consulting Services is founded by professionals with a combined experience of over 50 years in Information Technology, we have worked with top Fortune 500 companies, state and local government, medical institutions and more. We develop and deploy ERP solutions that increase productivity and empower our clients at multiple levels. By nurturing a culture of excellence internally, we align with clients to streamline their business processes.
Graviton Consulting is seeking an Associate Functional Consultant to join our team on a remote basis. This role involves a unique blend of talents You will serve as an integral part of the team interfacing with key project team members internally and client facing. This role requires strong collaboration skills, an upbeat positive attitude and the willingness to learn and adapt to changing environments. Training will be provided to for a seamless transition onto the client project. This role is the foundation to grow into a progressive role alongside with mentorship from senior members on the team.
· All responsibilities/tasks will be based on guidance from project leadership
· Participate in business process design tasks to gain knowledge and understanding of the Oracle applications, customer’s business process and Graviton’s business process design approach.
· Perform project tasks as assigned to gain working knowledge in Application Configuration
· Perform project tasks to gain working knowledge in Oracle applications and subject areas which will include participation in appropriate client requirement sessions and development of required Data Analytics, OTBI User instructions and documentation.
· Perform project task to gain working knowledge of Oracle application tools and the development process. Participate in appropriate client requirements session to develop functional requirements for CEMLI development items.
· Participate in project testing activities and support development of testing scenarios, execution of test scenarios, document and validate test results.
· Participate in Change Management activities
· Participate and support the development of end user training content
· Perform operations transition and production support activities as assigned
· Support Graviton internal process as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field
· 0-2 years work experience
· Ability to work independently and multi task
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to troubleshoot and judgement skills
· Analysis Skills
Nice to Have but not Required:
· ERP experience
· Oracle application knowledge
What We Offer:
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K
· Great team culture
· Career Development