Five Nine Solutions, Inc., is a growing local business focusing on expanding our Fortune 500 Clients. We start with brand awareness and marketing revenue through building lasting relationships with local consumers.
- Are you looking for a Looking for an entry level role with a view to progress to management?
- Are you looking for someone to give you a chance to prove yourself?
- Maybe you are just looking for a career change? – If you are ambitious, driven and have a competitive edge then GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
Marketing Intern Responsibilities
- Develop and coordinate retail marketing and promotional strategies
- Effectively communicate with people
- Manage your time and workload effectively
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations
- Generate new business and manage new client relationships
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service-being promoted at each campaign.
- Educate new employees on product/service benefits, costing, details, basic sales, etc.
- Maintain relationships with retail partners, clients, and consumers
Qualifications for the Marketing Intern:
- Strong People Skills
- Prior experience working with the public preferable.
- Goal oriented and have a driving team ambition.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Honesty and integrity are a must.
- Must be able to learn quickly in order to demonstrate clients’ products.
- Must have an outgoing and friendly manner at all times.
Why we do what we do? Simple – we understand that people buy from people; in fact, our ancestors knew this too. They communicated, bought and sold goods and services via face-to-face interactions, not by sending emails or placing advertisements on the television. In today’s society, unfortunately, a lot of companies have lost touch with the importance of having a personal rapport with potential new customers.