View job on Handshake
Dev10 by Genesis10 is hiring college grads interested in a career in Data in New York, NY.
Now accepting applications for the July 11, 2022 DATA start date.
The deadline to apply is 12pmCT on Friday, May 27, 2022.
Dev10 hires ambitious graduates looking to launch their career in Data. This 27-month role begins with 3 months of intensive training where you learn all the skills necessary to excel as a data professional. No prior experience is required. Upon completing training, you are promoted to a Data Analyst/Engineer Consultant and gain 2 years of project experience at top-tier organizations doing data analysis, modeling, and visualization. These projects include using Azure, PowerBI, and Python programming (all skills developed on the job).
This is a full-time job with pay and benefits. If you feel you need additional technical skills or wish you could go back to school for data engineering, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- 27-month commitment
- 3 months of training in Data including data integrity, analysis, visualization, and Python programming, including SQL, Azure, and PowerBI
- 2 years of hands-on technology experience with diverse client projects
- Paid training and competitive salaries
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Paid Time Off
- Career guidance from a Dev10 mentor
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Unlimited work authorization in the United States
- Unless prohibited by law, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required
- Collaborating with a technical team to design and develop technical solutions
- Defining system requirements based on user needs
- Building tools that add value to an organization
- Analyzing systems to identify bugs and ensure quality
- Presenting a solution to the technical team and business users
- Developing and testing enhancements
- Maintaining developed systems and upgrading tools to ensure they stay relevant
About Dev10 by Genesis10:
Dev10, a division of Genesis10, takes college graduates with the passion and aptitude to be entry-level software developers or data engineers and provides hands-on training and client project experience all within a full-time paid position. No prior coding experience is required. Dev10 Consultants work on exciting projects for Fortune 500 companies. To learn more about our roles within Dev10, please visit us at www.genesis10.com/dev10-consultants.