Dev10 by Genesis10 is hiring college grads interested in a career in Data Analytics/Engineering in the Twin Cities, MN.
Now accepting applications for the October 31, 2022 DATA start date.
The deadline to apply is 12pmCT on Friday, September 16, 2022.
Dev10 hires ambitious graduates looking to launch their career in Data. This 27-month role begins with 3 months of intensive training where you learn all the skills necessary to excel as a data professional. No prior experience is required. Upon completing training, you are promoted to a Data Analyst/Engineer Consultant and gain 2 years of project experience in person at top-tier organizations doing data analysis, modeling, and visualization. These projects include using Azure, PowerBI, and Python programming (all skills developed on the job).
This is a full-time job with pay and benefits. If you feel you need additional technical skills or wish you could go back to school for data engineering, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- 27-month commitment
- 3 months of training in Data including data integrity, analysis, visualization, and Python programming, including SQL, Azure, and PowerBI
- 2 years of hands-on technology experience with diverse client projects
- Paid training and competitive salaries
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Paid Time Off
- Career guidance from a Dev10 mentor
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Unlimited work authorization in the United States
- Collaborating with a technical team to design and develop technical solutions
- Defining system requirements based on user needs
- Building tools that add value to an organization
- Analyzing systems to identify bugs and ensure quality
- Presenting a solution to the technical team and business users
- Developing and testing enhancements
- Maintaining developed systems and upgrading tools to ensure they stay relevant