Arcadis is currently seeking Analysts and Junior Management Consultants to join our world-class Business Advisory practice in locations throughout the United States. While this is a National search, please apply to this position if you are interested in working in Orlando, Tampa, Miami, or Jacksonville, FL. Similar postings are up for other locations and remote work is also a consideration although the preference would be for someone who could at minimum work a hybrid schedule.
We are looking for candidates who want to apply technical know-how, combined with business principles, to the water, wastewater, and stormwater industry. We want dedicated, creative, and energetic candidates interested in tackling challenges and developing sustainable solutions to address water issues like renewal and replacement of aging infrastructure, funding of capital improvements, water supply, workforce retention and development, and emergency preparedness. Collaborating with our experienced consulting professionals, you will support and contribute to project outcomes; interact, and work with clients, and develop your technical capabilities.
We are a People First company, industry thought leaders, and drivers and allies of utility innovation.
Our passion: to Improve Quality of Life.
Our approach: to delight our clients by developing successful long-term partnerships and supporting them to address existing and emerging challenges.
Arcadis provides multiple onboarding and development programs created for young professionals that support professional growth and help drive creativeness, innovation, and greater integration within our local, National and global teams.
What will you do?
- Assess, develop, and support a variety of management consultant projects including performing data analytics, financial analysis, operational and organizational assessments, condition assessments, vulnerability, and mitigation assessments, as well as planning and development for utilities, municipalities, and cities’ (primarily water/wastewater/stormwater utilities).
- Utilize strong analytical skills and ability to apply logic to solve problems.
- Support teams in tasks ranging from general fieldwork to technical office-based analysis.
- Assist in technical writing which may include preparation of technical reports, business development support, presentations, and other audiovisual materials.
- Work independently and as part of a team, with the flexibility to accommodate collaboration with team members across the U.S. and internationally.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects with multiple deadlines, ensuring completion per project budgets and timelines.
What skills will you need?
- Reliable, client-focused, and capable of working independently under the supervision of project managers.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, organization skills, and work ethic.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented, with the ability to work successfully both independently and within a team.
- Ability to balance and address new challenges as they arise and an eagerness to take ownership of tasks.
- Knowledge of engineering concepts, theories, and practices related to water/wastewater/stormwater.
- Drive to succeed and grow a career in the utility industry
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, or closely related STEM discipline
- For those with engineering degrees, ability to obtain the EIT within six months of start date
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Finance or Business-related discipline such as MBA, MPA, Accounting, IT
- Previous relevant consulting or utility experience, either internship or full-time.
- Experience applying programming languages and analytics to problem-solving is a plus
- SharePoint, Building Information Modeling (BIM), Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Change Management skills, and/or Augmented Reality experience