Role: Data Analyst
Location : Bellevue, WA
Job Type: Full Time /Permanent
Campus hires begin their careers with TCS in the Initial Learning Program. A fully paid training program designed to provide you with the information and training necessary to succeed at TCS and excel at client sites.
• Work closely with IT and Business team to understand information requirements and business rules.
• Conduct data analysis as per project requirements
• Ability to convert business requirement into meaningful and explanatory visualization
• Understand and review various source specification documents and define data derivation and mapping rules for extracting data from various data sources
• Create mockup layout design and wireframes using visualization features available in Tableau
• Good in data Storytelling and chart optimization.
• Define data derivation and mapping rules for extracting data from various data sources.
Requirements:• Computer Engineering (CE), Computer Science (CS) or Software Engineering (SE), Information Technology, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Math, Physics, Statistics
• Knowledge of basic computer science concepts, programming, Information Systems, Python and Statistical models.
• Interest and willingness to travel and relocate
“All offers of employment extended to applicants will be conditional and will require, among other things, that the recipient of the offer of employment submit proof that s/he is fully vaccinated at that time or will submit such proof prior to determining a start date . Individuals with medical issues or sincere religious beliefs that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement. To the extent State legislation or executive action purports to limit TCS’s ability to require vaccination for individuals who object on a basis other than medical issues or sincere religious beliefs, individual requests for an exception to TCS’s generally applicable vaccination policy pursuant to relevant State regulation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Individuals who receive an exemption from vaccination for any reason may be required to comply with other Covid precautions.