View job on Handshake
· Provides plan with data, reporting and analyses that enable data driven decision making.
· Provides summary analyses in written and oral presentation settings.
· Builds database from scratch. And prepares complex presentations.
· Develops system test cases and documents results, researches system issues and documents findings.
- Understanding of database objects (entities, attributes, constraints, relationships, joins, etc.)
- Good logic-building skills
- Ability to write DDL/DML/DQL (any RDBMS) queries
- Good technical presentation & delivery skills
- Exposure to any programming language (C, C++, VB, Python, R, etc.)
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with other relational databases, BI reporting and data discovery tools is preferred (PowerBI, Tableau, SQL Server, Snowflake, MS Azure
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract