Entry-level Cost Analyst Government Civilian positions at Hanscom AFB, MA
(No military commitment required)
This is a developmental training position starting at the GS-07/09 grade level with annual promotion potential. Successful completion of this challenging 2/3-year training program will result in an earning potential of $88,000 per year as a GS-12 equivalent. (Pay scale subject to change with annual cost of living adjustments)
MAKE A DIFFERENCE – JOIN OUR TEAM!
Responsibilities may include:
- Working under the guidance of senior analyst(s), applies a range of analytical, mathematical, and/or statistical theories, principles, and practices to plan, coordinate, and execute segments of complex studies.
- Compiles, organizes, and analyzes data/information to find solutions to problems requiring the use of a broad range of established operations research methods and techniques.
- Participates in special initiatives, studies, and projects.
- Attends meetings, conferences, briefings, and seminars related to program planning.
- Keeps abreast of emerging technologies and professional development to remain current in the field and for application to work assignments.
• U.S. Citizenship
• Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate Security Clearance
You must have completed a 4 year course of study leading to a bachelor’s from an accredited institution with a degree in operations research; or applicant must have at least 24 semester hours in a combination of operations research, mathematics, probability, statistics, mathematical logic, science, or subject-matter courses requiring substantial competence in college-level mathematics or statistics. At least 3 of the 24 semester hours must have been in calculus. Overall GPA must be a 2.95 or higher.