As a Technology Consultant with Credera, you will have the opportunity to explore different career paths, write your own story, and grow at your own pace. Credera provides the tools and strategic training to support your technical growth. After completing technical training, you will quickly jump into project work. You will test out a variety of projects, learn from experts in the field, and get a wide range of client experience. You can work on data science, cloud infrastructure, architecture design, DevOps, machine learning, software development, and/or data engineering projects before moving into a specialized role. As you begin your career at Credera, you’ll also be paired with a Career Coach who will provide support and mentorship to help you jumpstart your career.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?
You will own delivery tasks as part of the technology implementation team for our clients. Your typical day will vary as you uncover new challenges and progress throughout project phases. Your activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with your team to identify solutions that solve our client’s unique needs
- Design and architect solutions that our clients can maintain long after our project ends
- Research and recommend software libraries, frameworks, and tools
- Learn from subject matter experts and incorporate feedback into your work
- Develop data pipelines and machine learning models to support client needs
- Incorporate and promote technical best practices across all client projects
- Participate in and drive product demos for client managers and executives
HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR ME?
- You desire to learn new programming languages, technologies, frameworks, and standards
- You enjoy dynamic days and working in changing environments
- You lean into challenges and see them as opportunities for growth
- You excel when collaborating in a supportive, high trust, and high performing team
- You demonstrate a strong internal drive
- You communicate complex thoughts succinctly
- You are analytical, employing critical thinking skills to understand ambiguous context
- You value mentorship and the opportunity to learn from your Career Coach
- Passion for solving complex problems with a foundational knowledge of programing and coding skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Analytics, Data Science, Information Systems, Statistics, and relevant majors
- Proven academic credentials (undergraduate GPA of 3.25)
- Interest in programming and design implementation
- Ability to combine practical business knowledge with development skills
- Demonstrated leadership across academic projects and extracurriculars
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to convey technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Travel: Varies based on project assignments. 10 – 50% on average.
WHO WE ARE:
Credera is a consulting firm focused on strategy, transformation, data and technology. Our 700 consultants across the globe partner with clients ranging from long-time market leaders to emerging companies. Credera believes the most effective solutions are created through real collaboration with a laser focus on excellence. We care deeply about building trusted relationships with our clients to deliver tangible business results. Our mission is to make an extraordinary impact on our clients, people, and communities.
Credera has received national awards, including:
We are part of the OPMG Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Credera is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range includes the range of factors considered in making compensation recommendations including but not limited to location; skill sets; experience and training; certifications; etc. We would not anticipate that the applicant hired into this role would be near the top end of the compensation range, but that recommendation will be dependent on the facts associated with each specific applicant’s relevant experience for the role. A reasonable estimate of the total compensation range is $85,000 – $95,000.