Are you looking to join a collaborative, creative team that feels more like family?
Do you just want some hands-on professional experience to get your feet wet?
Or are you looking to establish some financial freedom and move to your favorite city?
If you answered yes to those questions, then we have the opportunity for you.
Legion Inc. is looking to bring on an Entry Level Business Management Trainee. We believe that great business is built by a great team. This is why we put a major emphasis on providing all employees thorough, hands-on cross-functional training in each of our departments. You work side-by-side with some of our top management staff that started exactly in the same entry-level position as you. Our training is met with constructive and positive feedback to ensure that you are building a solid foundation to excel in business, leadership, marketing, customer service, and the development of others.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with some of Legion’s top account managers to gain comprehensive knowledge of client acquisition, launching client projects, coordination between customer service and sales department, and overall team management
- Work in conjunction with the customer service department and serve as a consultant in servicing a client’s products or technology
- Think outside of the box to create innovative solutions for any customer or client issues that arise – solutions must be approved by the Account Manager or Director
- Provide recommendations to Legion’s leadership team regarding potential best practices on training, onboarding, and employee engagement
- BA/BS in a business-related field is preferred, but not required
- At least 1 year in a customer service, sales, sports, or hospitality environment
- Possesses the desire to build leadership, management, and professional skillset
- Has an unwavering student mentality and an undeniable work ethic
- Extremely organized, timely, and efficient
We look forward to receiving your application and we will absolutely be in touch to follow up soon!