Revature is an IT services company headquartered in Reston, VA. We provide highly trained software developers, business analysts, salesforce administrators and salesforce architects to our clients in various industries such as finance, insurance, retail, healthcare, and government. Our software developers are actively working and supporting projects at various state and federal government agencies and Fortune 500 companies.
To create a pathway where university graduates can build the knowledge, skills, and abilities to reach their potential as technology professionals and then leverage those talents to contribute to the growth and success of our customers.
Upon hire, Revature business analysts complete a paid immersive training program that typically lasts 10-12 weeks. Upon completion of training and passing the minimum standards of the program, associates will relocate to work on project with one of Revature’s employer partners.
Business analysts work to transform data into actionable insights and bridge the gap between IT and business. You will combine analytical and technology skill sets to solve problems in a variety of fields, including finance, insurance, retail, healthcare, and government. This role is an excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate (bachelor’s or MBA) with a business or STEM degree and a strong analytical mindset.
- Actively participate in a classroom learning environment to obtain knowledge of analytical and technology skill sets
- Build technical, professional, and interpersonal skills desirable for business analyst roles.
- Complete all assessments, projects, and other assignments by established deadlines.
- Work independently and in groups to complete objective tasks as assigned by instructors.
- Conduct presentations of assigned work to instructors and other invited parties.
- Participate in internal interview cycles to successfully complete the training program.
- Participate in client interview cycles for prospective work assignments.
- Communicate and translate business requirements to a development team
- Automate test frameworks by users to ensure that user intent is effectively captured and tested
- Develop business cases/stories for prioritization
- Develop and analyze business performance reports
- Translate technical information into a non-technical representation
- Coordinate and deliver demos of system changes under development, ensuring client satisfaction
- Provide detailed project status reports
- Understanding of business and IT processes
- Ability to understand document data flow, systems, and interdepartmental processes
- The passion and drive to expand your skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Legally authorized to work in the US with no need for sponsorship
- A college degree (associate degree or bachelor’s degree)
- Open to relocation (anywhere within the contiguous U.S.)
- Willingness to make a 2-year commitment (working on project with our employer partners)