View job on Handshake
Data Visualization & Machine Learning Developer serve as back-bone of data analytics services for our customers. We work with data pipeline development, data analysis, data quality management, machine learning algorithms, visualization, and a wide range of other data related perspectives to ensure business insights are expanded both horizontally and vertically for business users.
• Work along aside business users in providing KPIs, insightful and informative metrics
• Understand and gather requirements from business and manager to identify key metrics supporting business insights
• Help to identify and translate data patterns and trends
• Perform statistical analysis, data profiling and data analysis activities
• Develop operational and analytical data reports and make recommendations to management
• Model data using MS Excel, SQL and/or other data tools
• Develop data pipelines, workflows and queries to obtain data required for visualization/dashboard/analytic development
• Design and implement machine learning algorithms to provide predictive analytics
• Test and deliver technical solutions to business users
• Desire to become a data expert, understand roles of data analysis, data engineering, and machine learning
• Proficient in SQL, MS Excel, either Python or R
• Exposure to data visualization tools or packages
• Understand ETL and able to deliver data cleansing to raw data
• Familiar data manipulation and analysis: accessing raw data in varied formats with different methods and analyzing and processing data
• Knowledge of at least one statistical analysis tool i.e. Python, SAS or R
• Knowledge of relational vs non-relational database, HDFS, and Cloud Services including AWS/Azure
• Must have strong consultative, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, Mathematics or other related discipline
About Itlize Global LLC
Itlize Global has been providing business technology solutions that empower our clients to realize the full potential from their enterprise data. We provide business consulting, software solutions, business intelligence services, big data expertise, and data science analytics that increase operational efficiency, enhance enterprise collaboration and enable faster decision-making to achieve operational performance. We are dedicated to helping organizations become more efficient, profitable, and competitive.
Our people are what set Itlize ahead. Our consultants offer business experience, diversified professionalism and leadership, objectivity and extensive technical expertise. Our team members are the best in the business, with an average of 15 years of experience, deep technical expertise and industry-specific best practices. We take pride in attracting and retaining the top talent to deliver incomparable results to our clients. Our continuing education and development program ensures that our consultants and leaders are skilled in implementing the latest technology solutions.