Credence is looking for an Entry/Jr level Business Intelligence and Analytics Specialist to join our growing Digital Services practice.
- Apply business and technical expertise to the analytics processes, tools, and applications for a business function or business unit.
- Apply quantitative and qualitative modeling techniques to data.
- Interpret data to allocate resources and drive business decisions.
- Leverage analytical results to analyze technically sound recommendations in the form of a business case analysis, analysis of alternatives, and IT strategy documents.
- Apply analytical best practices for data collection, aggregation, normalization, and analysis.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Work without considerable direction and mentor or supervise team members.
- US Citizenship with an ability to obtain a DoD clearance or at least an active Secret clearance
- Bachelor of Science in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Certification cloud technologies e.g. Microsoft Azure or AWS is a plus
- Database Certification is a plus
- Prior experience with Cognos, Microstrategy or similar tool is a plus
- Experience with data analysis, data mining, data visualization, statistics, or graph algorithms
- Knowledge of economic analysis, cost analysis, or financial analysis
- Knowledge of trend analysis, cost estimation, or financial planning
- Related experience as a DBA, BI Analyst, or Data Architect.
- Prior experience in various scripting languages
- Experience with Data modeling and design
- Procedural Skills (Triggers, stored procs, functions)
- Metadata management and repository usage
- Ensuring data integrity (indexes, referential integrity, check constraints, etc.)
- Data security
- Capacity planning
- General Systems management and networking skills
- Experience with AWS RDS using Oracle
- Basic knowledge of AI/ML and tools
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Credence provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or any other protected classifications in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATIONS (ADA / ADAAA)
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) and applicable state and local laws providing for nondiscrimination in employment against qualified individuals with disabilities. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals, including those with disabilities. Credence ensures that our recruitment process is accessible to all individuals and provides clear and simple instructions for requesting an accommodation on every job posting. Please contact Careers@credence-llc.com if you require any assistance or accommodations to apply.