Did you know that 40% of the S&P 500 CEOs come from sales & marketing backgrounds?
If you’re the ambitious, energetic and self-motivated individual described below who wants to build a career within client management then we want to talk with you.
- You are passionate – You don’t just dabble; you go all in and see things through to success.
- You are curious – you get excited when you have a cool idea, when you discover something new.
- You have high standards – You set high standards for yourself and expect the same of others.
- You are never satisfied – You take pride in doing great things and then make them better.
- You have grit – You get up, dust yourself off and try again when things don’t work as planned.
- You are persistent – You see a challenge and figure out how to rise above it.
- You are self-motivated – You put in the extra effort because a job well done pleases you.
- You are process-driven – You set goals and plan how to get where you want to go.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity – You don’t always get clear direction, and that’s ok.
- You are a ‘quant jock’ – You love math! You set targets, measure results and adjust as needed.
- You don’t take no for an answer – You see a rejection as a challenge to convert into a yes.
- You can talk to anyone – You aren’t afraid to pick up the phone; when in doubt, dial the phone!
- You play well with others – You are an exceptional communicator and team player.
- You are resilient – You know how to stay motivated, even if you’re having a bad day.
- You love life – You approach each day with a positive attitude, always ready to get involved.
We are looking to add a team of enthusiastic, entrepreneurial Customer Success Managers to help drive our growth plans. Reporting to the President, you will support our sales and marketing efforts by putting your customer relationship skills into practice.
- Work with decision-makers at target accounts and potential partners.
- Create compelling communication for your accounts.
- Manage user outreach activities to support your users.
- Participate in product demonstrations for users.
- Maintain engagement with your accounts through proactive follow-up communications.
- Record progress in our CRM.
- Represent and demonstrate our company values, brand, and mission.
- Deliver a Wow! customer experience, always.
You’ll experience true entrepreneurship and will learn a lot about yourself, your interests and your abilities.