Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, we bring together the world’s best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions. If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
Enterprise-wide Process Mining Analyst is a member of Varian Information Technologies Enterprise Application Solutions Team in Palo Alto California. The primary responsibility of this position is to identify the opportunities for process improvement and optimization in Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay and other key business processes. This individual will work closely with IT functional and technical teams to own, evangelize, collaborate, and drive process mining initiatives at Varian.
More specifically, the role’s responsibilities include:
- Work with vendor and team members to implement, operate and enhance process mining platform.
- In this position, the individual will baseline process maturity for Quote to Cash and potential improvement measurements after the Quote to Cash implementation is complete.
- Provide quantifiable evidence for the process improvements in Quote to Cash project and make it the template for future initiatives.
- Requires a BS or MS in computer science, data science or statistics. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient with computer programming languages such as Python, R
- Understand or have some experience with Power BI, Snowflake or other business intelligence tools
- Some understanding of SAP or Saleforce is desired, but not required.
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them into Process Mining platforms
- Ability to work in a team and motivate others
- Strong communication, organization, problem solving and diagnostics skills
- Proven ability to learn and stay the latest technical advancements
To ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements in the U.S., including the federal COVID-19 vaccination mandate, all U.S. employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, subject to legally required and approved accommodations.