At Pacific Seafood, we do more than just provide the world with the healthiest proteins on the planet. We cultivate a work environment that listens to our team members, nurtures potential, embraces diversity, and values innovative thinking. As a leader in the seafood industry, we know that the key to our success is based on the commitment to excellence displayed by each of our team members.
The ERP Intern will be responsible for coordinating with key individuals throughout our processing division. teams, as well as our consultant partner to assist in the creation of content and strategy for the implementation of a new Enterprise Resource Planner.
· Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
· Collaborate with individuals throughout the processing division to create materials and communications
· Create communication plans and strategies in coordination with stakeholders
· Assess the needs and attitudes of stakeholders affected by the first wave of ERP implementation
· Prepare project overview and present findings to executive leadership.
· Perform other duties, as assigned.
What You Bring to Pacific Seafood:
· Pursuit of an Operations or Technology Management related undergraduate/graduate.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including, Outlook, Word, Teams, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Prior work experience in a related field.
· Familiarity with SAP S/4 HANA ERP platform.
· Experience with implementing new technology.
· Proficient in Project Management methodologies and tools.
· Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
· Targeted graduation date of June 2023 or earlier.