The City of Portland, Bureau of Environmental Services is seeking their next Engineering Analyst III.
What you will get to do:
- Strategic organizational development including personnel/position planning to meet the needs of delivering a growing capital improvement program, supporting workforce development, and leading internal communications.
- Management of several large temporary staffing contracts, and serving as a liaison and support resource for the group’s contracting and procurement needs.
- Leading and participating in bureau-wide equity efforts as a liaison and coordinator for the Engineering Group.
- Managing the Group’s approximately $10 million operating budget and performance metrics.
- Identifying needs, analyzing and leading process improvement efforts in the group and with centralized bureau business operations and administration.
- Lead, coordinate and/or support certain work efforts by other analysts and administrative staff in the group and may supervise a small team.
- Play an integral part of the group’s management team, providing advice and recommendations on complex organizational, budgetary, policy and administrative issues.