Thank you for your interest in St. Onge Company! We are proud to have established a reputation as a premiere supply chain engineering consulting partner for some of the world’s biggest brands for more than 35 years. St. Onge Company has been named to the Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners in the world by SupplyChainBrain magazine for 12 of the past 14 years! This is particularly special to us because we were nominated by our clients and chosen among thousands of other well-respected organizations.
St. Onge Company is experiencing significant growth! We are seeking talented professionals to join our team in many areas of our business.
As an engineer/analyst at St. Onge, you will combine quantitative methods, strategic thinking, and innovative technology to impact some of the biggest brands in the world. You will work with a diverse team of engineers, technicians, project managers, senior management, and client teams to contribute to the design of distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, and/or hospital layouts and perform facility master planning.
Distribution Services – This group considers how technology, automation, processes, material flow, and labor utilization will impact the facility plan. We use data to tell a story. Whether we are designing storage and retrieval systems, material handling equipment solutions, or creating new engineered labor standards, as an independent contractor, we rely on our creativity and innovation to provide a solution that is always in the best interest of our clients.
Manufacturing Services – Facility design, strategic sourcing initiatives, process flow evaluations, leveraging lean manufacturing and six sigma processes for operational improvements, and packaging line optimization are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the services we offer here. Whether our client is retooling an existing manufacturing facility or starting from the ground up, decisions related to facility design and layout can impact the productivity, profitability, and adaptability of the company for years to come. Our clients count on us for turnkey capabilities as manufacturing design specialists and supply chain engineers.
Healthcare Services – With practices that focus on supply chain operations, new facility planning and design, and hospital strategy and analytics, St. Onge has become a leader in strategic healthcare facility planning. Our clients trust us to deliver the expertise and support to guide new construction and renovation projects from master planning, concept design, programming, and facility design. We look at the total picture, applying unmatched depth of experience across healthcare supply chains, materials management, operational excellence, and the patient experience.
Supply Chain Strategy & Logistics – Think outside the four walls. Our proven approach to supply chain optimization starts in considering a full 360-degree view of the entire supply chain. The combination of industry leading tools and our methodology allow us to deliver recommendations that span the supply chain or all us to conduct more specialized views based on what our clients need. Your analytical capabilities will help us solve complex problems around network optimization, modeling, inventory planning, network assessments, and other logistical areas. You will be expected to execute strategic network optimization studies for domestic and international supply chains.
If you are looking for an employer that encourages you to share ideas, use creativity to solve complex problems, and fosters an environment of career growth and development, then apply today!
You might like this job if:
- You are self-starter, eager to learn, excited by challenging work, and thrive individually and as part of a team. We have an incredible working environment that promotes career and personal growth.
- You are a passionate problem solver who puts the client first and has a strong desire to make a lasting impact.
- You are excited to grow personally and professionally by exhibiting our core values: creativity, competence, integrity, hard work, wisdom, and generosity.
- You have an interest in solving complex supply chain problems in distribution, manufacturing, and healthcare facilities.
- You will execute integration and configuration of supply chain systems and simulation analysis.
- Our team members are expected to have strong skills in manipulating large sets of data in databases and spreadsheets.
- You will at times be required to provide research support on technologies and strategic issues.
- Our Engineer/Analysts help to develop presentation materials and communicate findings in client meetings.
- You will assist in writing final reports and other key deliverables as required.
- You may be required to develop or support software tools.
- The Engineer/Analyst will be exposed to layout development from the data, capital estimating, staffing calculations, and alternative evaluation.
Education & Experience:
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain/Logistics, Mechanical Engineering, Information Science, or other Bachelor’s degree with co-op or internship experience in a distribution/manufacturing/hospital environment, conducting cost analysis, layout design, time studies, and/or inventory analysis, or other related areas.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manipulate data in data bases and spreadsheets. (A high level of proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, or other database tools, MS Office and MS Project).
- Students graduating in December will have flexibility to start in January/February. Students graduating Spring/Summer 2023 will also be considered and have flexibility as well.
- Our main headquarters is located in York, PA. We also have an office in Jacksonville, FL and would consider someone in the Dallas, TX area as well. We currently work in a hybrid/remote model so you do not need to be directly in one of these locations but you do need to be close enough to be in the office as needed. Depending on the team, that can range from 0-2 days per week.
- Travel is required, typically 10-20%.
What we offer:
Our employees are our greatest asset. We do not sell products, we sell our services, and therefore we place a great value on our employees. As a company, we recognize and reward our employees for the great work that they do. We are invested in the success of our employees and are committed to providing our employees with every opportunity to develop and grow their career. We foster an environment of collaboration, innovation, transparency and inclusiveness. Our employees feel both empowered and engaged. Our team works together every day with a collective goal to improve our customer experience both internal and external.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental & vision
- FSA and HSA options for Medical plan
- 401 (K) + match
- Home office equipment stipend
- Generous tuition reimbursement up to $40,000 per approved program
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- AAA membership reimbursement
- Fitness membership reimbursement
- Company cell phone
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Identity Theft Protection reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable law.