Are you looking for an organization that is invested in your personal growth? Are you looking to have your contributions visible and recognized? Do you value access and the ability to learn from organizational leaders and founders? Are you ready to transition from what you learned in the classroom, to what you’ll need to learn through industry experience?
Our IDC team is growing and we’re looking for a Jr. Engineer to complement our team in Austin, TX. We are looking for team members who are passionate about building quality software that solves our clients’ problems. Maybe you have even built some applications on your own!
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
The IDC is our Innovation Development Center located in Austin Texas. Here we build custom software using modern technologies to solve complex business problems for our clients where an offshore model would not be successful. We believe the best products and services are realized by knowledgeable tight-knit teams aligned to a shared purpose and understanding. We work hard every day for ourselves and for our clients and are honored to be recognized by Fortune magazine as #8 on their Best Workplaces in Texas 2019 and Great Place to Work as one of their 2019 Best Workplaces in Texas!
- A strong analytical mind
- Grit, determination and the ability to solve problems
- Effective communication skills
- A desire to grow your career, and continuously learn about new tools, technologies, and languages
- The aspiration to be part of a collaborative and fast paced team
- Knowledge of data structures
- Examples of your code from school and/or outside projects
- Our goal is to invest in you as an engineer
- You will learn from our DevOps, QA, Technical Support, Back End Development, and Front End Development teams
- You will be able to spend quality time building and defining your skill-set with help from our team members and through our professional development talks
- We continuously compete and win against the top 4 consulting firms in the nation
- You will have the ability to work on a variety of projects and constantly learn about new technologies
- Grow your breadth of experience and knowledge by working and collaborating with our consultants and clients in LA, NYC, and Dallas