FLEX is seeking an eager Email Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for interpreting and using complex data to improve and optimize email marketing campaigns. Day-to-day, this person will launch and execute email marketing campaigns, assess KPIs, test sending platforms for deliverability, and analyze data on Excel. The ideal candidate has a passion for data and learning, and is highly self-motivated and analytical.
Who You Are:
You’re a team player who strives for collaboration across teams, having fun at work, and contributing with a positive attitude and have:
• Proven track record of project management and time management to ensure that programs developed are relevant and aligned with sales and business needs and objectives.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills to satisfy two key areas: (1) Understanding and communicating of our products and services as described in all sales collateral training materials and (2) Partner with internal key stakeholders, who will need help in the build of new content for various projects (sales materials, technical documentation, analyst relations, etc.), to ensure quick adaptation to fit sales and business needs.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated, personable, and strong attention to detail.
• Consistently curious about sales and product developments and gaining familiarity and expertise in multiple practice areas. Can translate information into understanding and implement into sales and training materials.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, detail-oriented environment.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously with limited supervision.
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
What You’ll Do:
• Lead and execute (end to end) cross-channel marketing campaigns – Content development, target identification, segmentation, testing, and final launch.
• Regularly analyze and make recommendations on campaign performance; continuously seek ways to improve.
• In depth analysis of campaign reporting – assessing KPIs such as open rate, unsubscribe rate, revenue, CPM, ePC
• Hand-code HTML/CSS for responsive email design.
• Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML code, data segmentation, responsive layout on various email platforms.
• Build SQL queries to develop data segmentation for complex marketing campaigns.
• Research different ESPs (email service providers) and test them for deliverability
• Make recommendations and give advice for further targeting possibilities
• Set up multiformat, multivariable mailings using in-house tools
• Keep up to date with marketing industry news, best practice and innovation
What We Offer:
• Competitive salaries, health benefits and a 401(k)
• Commission structures that promote exponential compensation growth
• Convenient Midtown office location to public transportation and pre-tax commuter program (Metro cards)
• A flat org structure that promotes a highly meritocratic, minimally bureaucratic company culture
• Great hours and real work-life balance
• An environment that is friendly and collaborative, but also fast-paced and results-driven
• Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks
• Monthly offsite happy hours, in-office lunches, summer Fridays and bi-annual Yankees games
• We reward ownership and execution of projects generating measurable improvements to the business
• We encourage out-of-the-box thinking and reward employees who take initiative to conduct data-driven experimentation