Do you want to be part of a major market transformation? The emergence of electric transportation has been a once-in-a-century paradigm shift for the energy industry and for society at large, offering enormous potential environmental, economic, and societal benefits. Indeed, EVs may be close to a tipping point:
- There are nearly 2 million EVs were on the road in the United States
- Global EV sales are accelerating, particularly in Europe and China.
- The diversity of products is growing quickly. In the United States, a total of 46 EV models are available, including recent releases of popular crossovers, trucks, and sports utility vehicles.
- Dozens of EV applications for commercial and industrial fleets are emerging, including deployments of electric garbage trucks, transit buses, and school buses.
- The density of public charging infrastructure is increasing. North American utilities are proposing more than $3.5 billion worth of infrastructure projects.
- Over the past decade, battery costs have fallen by more than 80%.
- By the middle of this decade, EVs are expected to reach price parity with gasoline-fueled vehicles.
We are looking for talented professionals with experience in or strong passion for EV infrastructure, battery technologies and EVs themselves. We are also interested in transportation planners and modelers as EVs need to fit into the broader transportation system.
With all this growth and change, leaders are needed to help guide this transition. EPRI is assisting the electric power industry by providing thought leadership and critical knowledge to help support this transition. If you are looking for a career where you can help make a change, you should consider becoming part of our team. Don’t just be part of the conversation when you can help lead the narrative.