View job on Handshake
These positions are in the Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention (OCSPP), Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics, Existing Chemicals Risk Management Division, Economics and Policy Analysis Branch.
1) Develop studies to gather, analyze, and interpret data using the application of advanced economic concepts and analysis techniques;
2) Provide support for developing technical advice to top level administrative and technical personnel within the Agency in areas of specialization;
3) Make recommendations to higher graded branch experts to formulate regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines for use by industry, federal, state and local government staff;
4) Develop draft requests for proposal and monitor contractor work in the area of economic analysis;
5) Develop and recommend briefing materials and reports related to program activities for the use of program management in making operational decisions.
When entering a Federal job at a grade level lower than the highest promotion potential level, you may be promoted to more complex duties and work more independently, as your career progresses.
Find out about specific qualification and eligibility requirements on the USAJOBS application.