View job on Handshake
Advanced Analytical Consulting Group, Inc (AACG), an economic, statistics, and strategy consulting and software firm, seeks a recent B.A., B.S. or a M.A. alumnus/alumna for a full-time position applying economic, statistical and computing techniques to solve real-world business problems. Some experience work experience is an advantage.
We are looking for an individual for our Boston office to begin employment now or as soon as available. The hire will initially work from their home location during AACG’s Covid-19 office closure.
JOB DESCRIPTION: AACG works on litigation and business consulting engagements:
– Analyzing business data and processes to help clients improve performance and for regulatory compliance.
– Developing econometric models to forecast demand.
– Measuring the effects of prices on product sales and improving pricing strategies.
– Performing antitrust, merger, and price discrimination analysis.
– Calculating damages in breach of contract and other cases.
– Providing expert economic testimony in a wide range of litigation cases.
– B.S., B.A., or M.A. degree, a GPA of 3.5 or higher (on a 4.0 scale), with coursework in Economics and at least one of the following areas: Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, or Computer Science
– Experience as a research assistant and/or strong interest in empirical economic research
– Ability to work independently to conduct research and solve problems
– Interest in learning and applying economic, statistical and computing methods in business settings
– Excellent empirical data skills
– Programming skills in SAS, Stata, R, Shiny, other statistical or data management software Python
– Attention to detail and ability to do careful, high-quality work
– Non-US citizens should have a valid EAD
AACG is an equal opportunity employer.
For general information about our firm, please see our home page at http://www.AACG.com.